Monday, July 14, 2008

Dreaming

Every once in a while I love to try on fancy dresses just for the heck of it. This one was gorgeous! I'm so attracted to those krinkly fabrics. The color was more of an icy gray green than as photographed. It was a perfect color! Before that I sampled loads of different Chanel fragrances on cards before settling on my favorite, Bel Respiro, that will go on my all too over the top Christmas list (that I keep to myself, never to be requested from anyone). I was happy that the salesman sent me home with a tiny sample bottle so I could dream of myself strolling by the Italian Cypress in a balustraded villa garden on Lago Como. It's always nice to dream following having every inch examined for skin cancer. I'm good and I'm dreaming.
Today's summer tip:
Wear a hat. Keep the sun off.

No comments: