Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Visitor

I looked out the window on Sunday afternoon and saw a little white bunny munching away in the vegetable garden . I went out there right away to try to catch it and to my great surprise it allowed me to get close and pick it right up without any kicking or biting (I'm the bunny whisperer!). He is a young ruby-eyed white something or other (if it's a pure breed it could be a New Zealand). I put up a sign in the neighborhood and called the local animal shelter but no one so far is missing him. He is so sweet and gentle! He came to the right garden to be loved instead of eaten by coyotes.

2 comments:

JennyBunnyEtsy said...

He's so sweet!

Hope you either find his home or keep him! Whichever you prefer!

Jane's Designs said...

Just found your blog and enjoyed sitting and reading. Great pictures, too.